Friday, May 29, 2009

Phew... getting a chance to breathe!!

Hopefully this will be the 1st of several posts over this weekend.. I have a lot to talk about, and a lot of pictures to share. Life has just been crazy around here and I'm not having much time to sit at the PC here lately.
Jeffs dad went back to the hospital last week. His therapist came to visit him and his BP was really low, something like 91/63 or something?? Considering his pressure is usually really high it was quite scary to hear such low numbers. We called 911 for him, and shortly after getting there it came back in normal range. He has been diagnosed with pneumonia again, were assuming from aspirating his liquids again. he was up for 3 days straight this time and talking nonsense again. We had a neurologist come in since this happened the last time he was there as well, he said its really common with people his age (he's 80) to become sleep deprived in the hospital and start hallucinating. so after 3 sleeping pills in one night he finally fell asleep for about 24 hrs and has been fine since. :-) They transferred him to Rehab again the other day, so hopefully he'll be home and doing well again soon.
Tomorrow Aleena and Peyton are playing in a soccer tournament, so I have 6 soccer games to watch! :-) And if they win there division I'll have games on Sunday for them, and Jeff has one Sunday as well. I have a lot to update on all of us, so hopefully I'll be able to dedicate a blog post to each of us and get you up to speed soon. :-)
Until then, here are a few pictures that were taken on Mothers Day.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those pics....can't believe how much Joey has changed since last year and I will be getting to see Aleena all the time next year :) Peyton--well, no words can describe how adorable he is :) Hope all is well with you guys. Perhaps we can get together over the summer sometime.

debra