Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Need a sitter?

Now that our sports season is over for the most part and things are slowing down in our household I thought I’d remind those of you that I babysit from my home on the weekends and evenings as my schedule allows.  I did daycare from my house for about 7 yrs and have referrals.  I enjoy being around other kids, and my kids enjoy having playmates over!  J  I know we all know someone who doesn’t get to go out on date nights with their spouse, out with their friends etc because they have no one to help with the kids.  So if you ever know of anyone looking in the McKinney area, let me know. Aleena, my almost 11 yr old daughter L, is also looking to start babysitting some.  So with some of the younger ones I might let her help and she can make some extra money!  Feel free to pass this on..

 

Carrie_rogers@sbcglobal.net and my cell phone is 469-471-5646

No comments: