Monday, May 11, 2009

Complaint Letter to local Store...

On Saturday May 9, 2009 I went into the local Sally Beauty Supply Store after researching hair care products and wanting to go in and get a few products.  The trip was a last minute trip after my sons soccer game.  After locating the shampoo I was looking for, I was trying to research some other styling products that my stylist told me about.  About 5 minutes into me researching what I needed, my 8 yr old son said he needed to use the restroom.  And in true child fashion, him telling me meant he needed to go NOW.  My son crossed his legs and started to bounce up and down saying he had to go really bad. I asked the lady at the register where a restroom was, so I could take him, and was told "We don't have a restroom for public use!"... Really, I have to tell my son who's doing a dance in front of me that he's going to have to hold it even longer? I looked for a few more seconds, determined I was also going to grab my other products I wanted before checking out. But after watching my son grow more panicked bouncing up and down, I changed my mind. I placed my shampoo on the counter and told her that your company had just lost my business and I will not return.  We loaded up and drove the 3 mile ride home so he could use the restroom, I surely wasn't going to return to finish my transaction.  And in the future I will continue driving right past your location and head to another beauty supply store that I know has a restroom if my young child needs to use the restroom last minute again.  I'm sure if you’re a parent you understand the frustration of a quick trip, and your child telling you last minute that he needs to go.  It doesn't matter how many times we remind them to go before leaving the house, never fails, they'll need to go while out and about.

 

Thank you,

Carrie

The store location is:

8930 STATE HWY 121 #508
MCKINNEY, TX 75070-2917

Phone: 972-908-2386

No comments: