Friday, November 07, 2008

The Juggling Act is Over....

Well, almost! And is it REALLY ever over? I’m of course talking about the ever crammed schedule, keeping up with dates, running around etc. It’s never over for parents, it does however slow down and you can actually focus on the balls going around, instead of chasing after them and trying to get them all back in control again. This past week was by far the busiest week we’ve had this school year thus far. Today is Friday, but this weekend will be anything but relaxing, but definitely fun!!
Last weekend we had the OU game, Aslynn’s party and Halloween... I’m slowly getting pictures uploaded and edited!! Hopefully tonight I’ll be able to put up the OU pictures. But this is how my week has been, and what’s to come this weekend.
Monday; We didn’t have any running around; just catching up on housework and laundry
Tuesday; Peyton had his end of the year soccer party at 5:30, Aleena had soccer practice from 6-7:15p, Joey had to stay after school until 6:30.
Wednesday; Joey had a late start day, but had to be there from 6a-8a, then go back at 10, and stayed until 6:30, Aleena had Art Masters that AM before school, and soccer practice 5:30-7, and Peyton had soccer practice at 5. And Joey had Referee class from 7-9, and Jeff had to be at the soccer office from 7-8:30 for tournament registration. And I went to sort Jeff's parents medicines and made another trip back over there to bring them a few things from the store.
Yesterday, NOTHING… that felt great.. I was actually in bed by 8:30, which was well needed! Yesterday was an emotionally draining day for me!
Tonight Aleena starts her soccer tournament…We have 1 game tonight, 2 on Saturday, and 1 on Sunday. And Jeff has a game on Sunday!

That doesn't include homework, cooking dinner, baths, grocery shopping etc that has been done!

Can you believe the Holiday Season is already here?? I can’t!!! Have you started shopping yet?? I’m hoping to start that really soon!! My moms birthday is next week, as well as my Great Niece Chelynn’s. Chelynn, is having a party next Saturday, I’m not sure yet what were doing for my mom.


No comments: