Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I must.. I must...

Decrease my gut!!


Since giving up daycare I've slowly continued to gain weight. I used to chase after kids all day, hardly ever sitting down. Now I sit down all day and hardly move around! I've gone from 125 up to about 152lbs in 3 yrs. I'm almost 5' 9", but I think most of it is around my midsection. This isn't anything new to those that have been reading my blogs for a long time.
But starting today; no more Dr Peppers!! WHAT.. are you crazy.. NO morning juice for me! *sigh*.. But after jean shoppin this weekend, it's a sacrifice I MUST make... I started my slimfast shakes again for breakfast, getting the 100 calorie snacks, and having salads for lunch. Just need to work on my dinners, I'm a carboholic; love my pasta's. Not much of a meat eater, so I think my dinners will be a Veggie Delight!
I have a treadmill in my garage but that's been overtaken by Jeff's car that is broken down. I started walking to pick the kids up, which is about a 45 minute walk. I'd like to add in another walk in the evenings, to do some "wogging" as well. And need to start doing my videos again. Hoping to trim down some!!


1 comment:

Janajo said...

I so am there with you Carrie. When I started a desk job, I gained so much weight. I lost some again when I was sick, but now that I am back to part time at work and at the desk, I am slowly (ok not so slowly) gaining it back. If we didn't need the money, I would quit just not to be at a desk all day.