CVS Pharmacy
I got 2 cans of Glade Air Freshner,
2 bottles of Purex Laundry Detergent,
2 pkgs of Revlon 12 hr Eye shadow for $9.77
plus I got $2.00 in ECB’s to use later, bringing my total down to $7.77!
I’m hoping to go back tonight and grab some more of the Purex while it’s on sale, just wish I had more coupons to go with it!
Kroger
I was able to stock pile a lot here…
I got…..
14 cans of Campbells tomato and Chicken Noodle Soup
6 bags of Chex Mix
6 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars
4 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
3 boxes of Cookie Crisp Cereal
3 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes of Toaster Strudels
4 things of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
5 Stouffer Meals (my lunches)
2 Michelina’s meals (spelling??)
3 pkgs of Dannon Yogurt (4ct) Light and Fit
3 pkgs of Goldfish Crackers
For a total of $46.60! I saved a total of $71.70!! I would have saved $4.50 more had I realized Kroger’s rules. They only double/triple 3 like coupons, after that they do them at face value!! But, I got a catalina coupon printed out to save $3.50 off my next purchase, so that kind of evens that out for me.. But lesson learned!! :-)
Albertsons..
I haven’t been there yet, hoping to go tonight.. But I have a very short list with them.. this is what it is…
Softsoap Free… they are on sale for $1 ea, and my coupon of .35 will be tripled to 1.05. I can get 2 of these
Betty Crocker Warm Delights.. I haven’t had these before, but they are on sale for $2 ea, my coupon of $1. off will make these $1. I can get 4 of these
They have lunchables on sale for 10/10, so I’ll get some of those.. They make great snacks for the soccer fields…
That’s it for this week!!
I got 2 cans of Glade Air Freshner,
2 bottles of Purex Laundry Detergent,
2 pkgs of Revlon 12 hr Eye shadow for $9.77
plus I got $2.00 in ECB’s to use later, bringing my total down to $7.77!
I’m hoping to go back tonight and grab some more of the Purex while it’s on sale, just wish I had more coupons to go with it!
Kroger
I was able to stock pile a lot here…
I got…..
14 cans of Campbells tomato and Chicken Noodle Soup
6 bags of Chex Mix
6 boxes of Nature Valley Granola Bars
4 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
3 boxes of Cookie Crisp Cereal
3 boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch
2 boxes of Toaster Strudels
4 things of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
5 Stouffer Meals (my lunches)
2 Michelina’s meals (spelling??)
3 pkgs of Dannon Yogurt (4ct) Light and Fit
3 pkgs of Goldfish Crackers
For a total of $46.60! I saved a total of $71.70!! I would have saved $4.50 more had I realized Kroger’s rules. They only double/triple 3 like coupons, after that they do them at face value!! But, I got a catalina coupon printed out to save $3.50 off my next purchase, so that kind of evens that out for me.. But lesson learned!! :-)
Albertsons..
I haven’t been there yet, hoping to go tonight.. But I have a very short list with them.. this is what it is…
Softsoap Free… they are on sale for $1 ea, and my coupon of .35 will be tripled to 1.05. I can get 2 of these
Betty Crocker Warm Delights.. I haven’t had these before, but they are on sale for $2 ea, my coupon of $1. off will make these $1. I can get 4 of these
They have lunchables on sale for 10/10, so I’ll get some of those.. They make great snacks for the soccer fields…
That’s it for this week!!

No comments:
Post a Comment