signs that it’s time for me to start working out again….. These are in no particular order...
When I went to the DR last month I discovered I’d gained about 15 lbs in 9 months.
When I walk, I can now feel my belly jiggle with me!!
A pair of slacks that I used to wear all of the time up until 6 months ago, no longer fit past my hips
My muffin top (ladies, you know that fat that hangs over the top of your to small hip hugger jeans) could now be a loaf of bread
I have absolutely NO energy at all, ever… While I’m sure that with everything going on in my life right now could play a part in that, I’m sure I’d feel MUCH better if I’d start jogging again.
Beach weather is approaching and I want to feel comfortable in my swimsuit enjoying time with my kids.
When my stomach is relaxed, I feel like I could pass for a pregnant woman.
My belly button is no longer a nice round circle, it now appears to be winking at me...
I used to work out often, not ALL of the time, but enough to keep in shape. I've never had to watch what I eat. About 2 yrs ago I was told to stop workng out while I went through some tests to determine why I was passing out. Well I've been Okayed to work out again for about a year... I just lack motivation to get back into it. But hopefully all of the above will be enough to get my butt back in gear.... and shape.....
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment