This was an extremely long and tough week for me! I worked nearly 55 hrs this week, all standing on my feet.. coming home everyday this week to rush off to someones practice, or game, barely getting out of my work clothes by 8pm, just to be up again at 4:30. After our 2 soccer games and baseball practice yesterday we decided to take my cousin Regina up on her offer to meet up at the park. We grilled some hotdogs, bratwurst, had chips, etc... Everything was looking great until the rain started!! :-) But that still didn't stop us.. we enjoyed it for another hour or so, in the rain...
Thalia with her "Minnie Mouse" ears....
Peyton enjoying the sand....
Then it was time for some Volleyball.... Leonel and Peyton playing..


Marissah falling... :-)
Gavino Jumping.....

Me and Thalia Posing.. and staying dry..trying.
Regina and Jeff having fun....


And Jeff mooning.. well.. not really, just pretending...
The only bad thing that came out of this is that Jeff's "crackberry" got ruined in the rain... and I can bet he doesn't have insurance on it.. *sigh*... Oh and you'll notice Joey and Aleena aren't in the pictures.. Aleena was with a friend for the night.. And Joey is on my couch sick right now. :-(
If you scroll down through my posts (just 2 or 3 down) you'll see that I was trying to hold a giveaway for my business blog... I say trying, because it was a flop.. sadly not one single person has signed up for it.. I tried.. and it failed.. :-( which is kind of heart breaking considering I've had so many visitors over the past 2 wks since putting it up. So I guess I'll have to come up with another idea.

No comments:
Post a Comment