As with any family, our weekends are always so busy...
but this weekend seemed to just really fly by us!
I miss my bed!! It doesn't seem like I got to be there too much this weekend.
Our weekend was filled with a lot of this...
Aleena and Peyton had a game on Saturday and Jeff had one on Sunday.
Aleena got injured in her game Saturday, so she only played for a few minutes in the first 1/2!
Someone kicked her in the calf, just on the outside of her shin guard.
She's OK now though and will be good to go for practice later this week.
While out at the soccer fields I consumed a little to much of this..
On Sunday we went to see these guys play...
(and they lost unfortunately)
Where I consumed more of this then I needed too...
And we had WAY too much of this!! What happened to the cold front that North Texas had a few days ago??
And not nearly enough of this was done!!
Tonight Jeff has a board meeting with the soccer association,
and Peyton has soccer practice. I'm hoping it will be an early night.
The next week will be very busy for me at work, and I'm sure I'll be working some
overtime.
Don't forget about my first giveaway on my other blog... read the post below! :-)







No comments:
Post a Comment