First; our Cheetah Girls Concert! Aleena had such a great time!! Below is a picture of the 2 of us before leaving the house, Aleena Marissah and Thalia waiting for the show to start, The Cheetah Girls on stage. and then a picture of Aleena with The Cheetah Girls about 5 ft behind her. I hate that the flash made her white like that.
How we spend our weekends!! Here is Jeff playing his 1st game of soccer (his team is currently in 1st place!!), Peyton doing some weird pose while playing defender??... My nephew Austin during one of his games.. And my niece Lacie loving on her baby!
A few random pictures.. Joey before going to his Homecoming dance, him with Aleena and Peyton.. Me and Peyton on the couch watching a movie before bed (yes I know I need a new pillow).. And this is how you will find Peyton on most nights. This child has such a great love of reading; he will read easily for an hour a night, and many weekends he'll read for well over 2 hrs. I love it!!!
Pumpkin Patch! We met up with some friends and there girls for a fun filled afternoon at the pumpkin patch; then went to McD's for dinner... I was so excited to have some kettle corn! LOVE that stuff!!!!
5th Grade Camp!!!! Aleena had such a GREAT time at camp!!!! She talked nonstop about it for hours that night. She was gone Mon-Wed. That Monday night we had some horrible weather, and tornados were hitting about 15 miles or so south of them. I as a Mother have never felt so helpless, sitting there watching the news. Praying with tears in my eyes that it wouldn't go near them. Aleena later told me that they were all bawling at camp, scared of what was going on outside. I'm glad it didn't stick around and they were able to enjoy the next 2 days. I picked her up from camp on Wednesday with intentions of taking her and her friend Aslynn to McD's to enjoy some ice cream. That would give us some free time to talk about camp. Both girls were starving when they got off of the bus so we got kids meals as well.
Pics; Aleena all packed and ready to go, giving me a pretend pouty face, self portrait (I really need to make sure I'm running around with makeup and hair done at all times ;-) ).. Aleena and her friend Aslynn at McD's, and the girls attacking there brothers on there arrival home.

No comments:
Post a Comment