Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Guardian Angel...

The other day while riding in the car Aleena asked me who I thought her Guardian Angel was. I told her I wasn't sure, and Peyton asked what a Guardian Angel was. I told him it was someone who watches over you from Heaven; helping to guide you. He said That's what God does! And Aleena said she thinks it's someone like Grandma Johnnie. I hope so; I couldn't imagine a better person to be looking over my children. Grandma, we love you and miss you very much. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I have your picture on my wall at work; and in my living room, and one on my dresser. I see you each and every day. I miss the softness of your white hair, touching your soft fingers, admiring your gorgeous nails.


A special angel assigned by God to each person in order to protect and guide that person with the goal of reaching heaven.



No comments: