Thursday, October 23, 2008

Date to avoid....

Yesterday I received an email to look at my latest EOB from Aleena's trip to the ER. I noticed on there that they were making me pay a higher deductible because of me choosing an out of network provider. I went to log into my insurance website to investigate it some, as I've taken the kids to that ER in the past. When I narrowed down my search to Aleena, to see what they charged me for on her last visit to that ER, I noticed a coincidence. We took Aleena in on Sept. 30, 2008 for her sprained wrist. And on Sept 30, 2007 we took her in when she got bucked off of a horse http://mommyrogers.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_archive.html ! So that day in 2009 will need to be spent locked in the house, away from sharp objects, stairs, bikes, rollerblades, etc.
Its always a little bittersweet reading through my blog entries. I have the link for Sept 2007 above; that month was full of some great memories, and sad times. My Grandfather passed away, my grandmother was going through some really difficult times that left us unsure of what the future held. and some great memories with family that came to town, lots of pictures, tears, and happy moments.




No comments: