I’d like to look at it as taking a break, hiatus, some time off?? That would be my diet, exercise plan. 2 days in a row I’ve had a Dr Pepper! I’m still watching what I eat... I haven’t worked out much the past week or so.
But I’m going to blame it on life! It just really gets in the way!! Last week Aleena fell while rollerblading and sprained her wrist, so she couldn’t walk home from school lugging that heavy backpack (That’s a good excuse right??). We had some rain the other day. This week I’ve been busy every day after work, and have no time to walk and get them as I have to rush off somewhere else really fast. I’m hoping to go tonight and ride my bike or jog for a bit. I’ve only lost 1 pound this week. But I’m blaming that on Mother Nature. And yes, for those of you keeping track, I did just have my bout with her 2 wks ago. Dear Aunt likes to come quite a bit. Time to get back on the pill to get regulated! Blah…
Aleena has been away at camp since Monday; I’m so excited to pick her up today! I’m treating her to ice cream afterwards so she can fill me in on all of the fun (I won’t be having any with her, maybe ;-)!)…
No comments:
Post a Comment