Tuesday, September 30, 2008

We interrupt this marriage to bring you....

Football!!!

I've been referring to myself as the NFL widow this season. Our Saturdays and Sundays are consumed with sports; soccer, college football, and NFL.. and some Mondays and Thursdays.. I think those are the only days? It doesn't bother me though; I actually enjoy this time of year.. Watching my testosterone filled husband getting all rawled up over a game. The kids get into it with him, it's a great family time for all. It means bbq's, time with friends and family, cooler weather... And some memories...
This is how I can find Jeff on most Saturday nights; after cheering for his favorite College Team.


This past Sunday we had my nephew Blake over to enjoy the Cowboys game with us. My cousins and new neighbors joined us for some burgers and caught the end of the game with us.. Here is Blake and Aleena together. The kids were so excited to see him!!


No comments: