Monday, September 29, 2008

Feeling Great....


Who doesn't hate stepping on one of these dreaded things?? I've never owned one; and likely won't. I usually just weigh myself on one at the DR's office yearly. If I had one in my house I'd become a slave to it; wondering every morning and night what I weigh! My office has one in the breakroom that I've been using. Every Monday morning I've been weighing myself to see the results. I was at 152 2 wks ago; and this morning I weighed 146lbs! 6lbs in 2 wks; that's great.. Although last week I had my unwelcomed monthly visitor, so maybe that was some of the weight, but I'll take it! LOL
I've been limiting myself to DR Peppers on Fridays only, and then I'm only having 1 can. During the work week I'm doing really well with my meals; Saturdays are my tough days. With spending a lot of time on the soccer fields its not always easy to find something quick and healthy. But I've researched all of the fast food venues and have my lists of "good" items from each place.
I'm still trying to fit in some exercise as well. I've been walking to pick the kids up every day from school; which round trip is about 2.5 miles. Yesterday I even took a bike ride to the school and back with Aleena. And on Friday night I walked over 2 miles to Aleena's soccer practice.

No comments: