Yet again, it looks like a fun, highly anticipated trip will have to be cancelled last minute. No matter how hard I try, something happens that stops it from going through. Twice we’ve had to cancel Disney Trips (first time due to our van’s transmission going out a few weeks before, and the 2nd because of Jeff losing his job 1.5 months before). This time it looks like we might be cancelling our trip to NYC. I planned this as a trip for Jeff’s 40th birthday, a joint birthday trip as mine is just 2 wks after his. But it looks like HE has another plan for us. Jeff’s car broke down last week and it’s going to cost us more $ and time to fix then I had hoped. And Jeff got 2 tickets back in May that he failed to tell me about, so now that’s another $400. And last month his commission checks were a lot less then I had hoped for. That combined with extra $ being spent on our trip to MI, dental bills quickly accumulating... Etc... It might still work out to go, but it’s looking less likely as the time goes on. I’m really bummed; I was SUPER excited about doing this for Jeff, to see the Yankees in Yankee Stadium, before they tear it down. I feel like a schmuck... But, what can I do...
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment