With a busy school/sports schedule quickly approaching us, I decided that this past weekend would be a good time to work on shampooing my carpets. I started on Friday evening, moving all of my furniture out in the living room that I could get out, and then sliding the couches around working around them. I stayed up until a little after midnight getting my living room and entry way done (which was the worst part of the house). On Saturday I got up and cleaned my office after Jeff moved the desk and PC’s out of there for me, he even vaccumed and washed the windowsills and baseboards for me!! Then I went back and scrubbed on a few spots in my entry way and living room and went over them again, then moved on to my bedroom. Then I went up and did Aleena’s room, I will have to rent the machine again to do the entire upstairs. After getting all of the furniture set up again, Jeff went out to mow the yard, while I got on my hands and knees and scrubbed my tile and grout in the kitchen. Aleena helped me as well, scrubbing some of the grout, and scrubbing all of the baseboards for me. (I have pictures I’ll share later)
Yesterday Jeff and I created our menu for the next 2 wks and went out and did our grocery shopping. I then went to sort his parents meds and cooked dinner for them. I had to run daddy to the store to pick up moms RX’s; typically this job is done around the 1st of the month but they forgot to do it. So I had to scramble and call Walmart and ask them to transfer them from Sams for me so I had enough to fill hers up for a few weeks.
Today we go register my baby for high school; it seems so hard to believe!! I know I say that many times on here, but it continues to amaze me how fast time really does go by.
No comments:
Post a Comment