Friday, January 18, 2008

Ringing in 2008!

Hello everyone!! I'm way behind on pictures and am trying desperatly to get caught up on editing and uploading them. I've been sick for over a week and am finally able to glue myself to the couch tonight; so I figured this was a good time to get caught up. :-)

Here are pictures from our New Years Eve. My mom, sister Johann and I made a mexican feast of tacos, tamales, beef enchiladas, spanish rice, queso and some salsa and chips.. Oh, and can't forget the Guacamole... My Aunt Debbie came by for dinner and a drink, then it was me, Jeff, the kids, my mom, Johann, Emma, Che, Chelynn and Joey's friend Trent.. We had a great time. Made smores out on the back patio in the fire pit, lit sparklers, played guitar hero, toasted with Champagne (and sparkling cider for the kids) at midnight.. We had a great time; thanks to those of you that came out! maybe next year we can have more people over. :-) we did it very last minute this year.. ((HUGS))



Joey Playing Guitar Hero

Peyton with his confetti poppers

My Great Niece Chelynn

Emma, Peyton and Chelynn roasting Marshmallows


Chelynn, Aleena and Emma posing just before midnight

No comments: