Ok, so I realize I haven’t updated in a long time. I’m sure the 5 constant readers of this blog are upset over that. I wonder who all really does come here to read this on a constant basis? Why don’t you leave me a msg saying you were here!!
Well first off, I’ve been sick off and on for over a month now, and I’m fed up with it. I think I’ve got the same thing Jeff’s daddy had, that just hung on forever it seemed. I have a cough (not just a mild cough, but to the point of turning red and gagging, keeping me up at night etc..), sinus drainage, headache etc, it lasts for a week or so, gone for a week and comes right back. One day I had a viral of some kind that made me the kind of sick we all hate to have.. my stomach hurt for 2 days and I spent an entire day on the couch just tired.. My kids have all had there run with the cough and stuff, as well as Jeff. But I seem to be the only one that it keeps coming back to attack. 2 people at my office are going through the same thing. I think it’s time to break out the lysol there!!!!
Jeff and I; were doing good. I’ve had a few melt downs, but over all doing good. I go back and forth from feeling like I need to make him feel my pain I’m feeling; to saying you know what.. I’m forgiving him and moving on, I need to get through this without making him feel like crap as well. I know he already hurts on the inside for doing it, so I don’t need to toss it in his face on a continual basis.. He knows the days I’m having a hard time, and tries to help me through it. I know we’ll get through it OK, so long as we both work at it, and pray for us…
Mom and Dad are doing good. Mom is still in Rehab, last week they said she might get out in a 2-3 wks. I haven’t been up there in a week because I’m scared to get her sick again. And noone else has said anything to me about it; so who knows… Maybe I’ll find out when she’s released? I spent many hours over the past few weeks researching assisted living for them, there apartment complex is requesting they move out at the end of there lease. We might be able to get that date extended some, but not sure how much. But after hours and hours of researching, asking questions etc.. I’m not sure how it’s going to work out.. And at this point I’m just the Daughter In Law, so I’ll leave the finer details up to there Daughter.. Just pray that it all works out….
My grandmother just spent some time in the hospital; they’re concerned because she’s lost a lot of weight and were trying to put her on a high calorie diet to get some weight back on her. At her last appointment they said that based on her bloodwork it seems her cancer might start getting more aggressive; not really sure what that means. That’s the problem with not going to appointments. I get my information from the 4-5th party in the conversation! SO keep her in your prayers, and us as a family; she’s a very sweet woman who is loved by all of us very much..
I’ll post some pictures of our Xmas soon on here for you guys to see. We had a great holiday season, busy but good. The kids loved there presents, we were able to have a decent xmas this year. And then for New Years we had some people over for dinner and drinks, and played guitar hero etc. I’l share those pictures as well…
((HUGS)) to you all; hope 2008 proves to be a blessed year for you, your family, job, finances and health!!!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I stop by everyday! We miss you at ebaymomsathome!
Post a Comment