Friday, February 05, 2010

some old pictures

A few weeks ago while digging through my drawers in my dresser, I ran across 15 rolls of film that I forgot I had.  I wasn't sure what I'd find on these, considering I've had a digital camera for years!!  I secretely hoped that I'd find some pictures of my Grandma on there from when we moved here.. no such luck.. or pictures of me and Jeff when we started dating.. again, no such luck!! But I did find some pictures that made me laugh, smile, and left me missing those days...

some funny faces from Peyton..




                                   Joey's last visit with his "dads" side of the family!  Below with his grandma, great grandma, and then his grandma and grandpa.




Aleena a little younger... always smiling..

Great family memories at the beach in my home town.


and some shots of a few of my favorite people in this world!! :-)
Che, Chelynn, Emma and Jeff



Amy and Austin..


And I couldn't leave you without sharing this picture..
cracked me up when I seen it!!


No comments: