Last night I babysat my niece and nephew for the night. My sister and BIL both had to work.
Aleena did a great job helping me take care of Lacie, she enjoyed every second of her being here.
She reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. Always trying to take care of kids and surrounding
myself around babies every chance I could!
She even changed a "yucky" diaper without even being asked too!!
After they left and I ran a few errands me and Aleena had a great time hanging out. I took her browsing for some items for her bedroom. She's ready to do a makeover, she's had the same bedding and stuff for about 5 yrs! And it's pink, so she's over that.. she wants to do a Zebra bedding set, and neon color accents all throughout the room!! So we'll see what we can find. I'm not a huge fan of animal prints, so hoping we can keep that to a minimum and she still like it!
After we did some window shopping we went to the store and loaded up on some items to make some goodies in the kitchen.. spending mommy daughter time together as she said today. :-) We danced together in the kitchen, gave lots of hugs, and shared plenty of laughs.. here are some pictures of what we made..
Rice Krispie treats, with a note for dad drizzled in chocolate.. white trash.. and no bake peanut butter bars..
I made 2 batches of those, I've had a few ladies at work asking for some so hoping I have some left on Monday to take to work with me!
and my lovely assistant in the kitchen tonight! ;-)
PS.. i'm on a mission to make a post every day.. this one was really done on Saturday.. just happened to be around midnight! :-)





No comments:
Post a Comment