As most of you know, I'm originally from MI, but I REALLY think MI has moved to TX?? This is our 5th time getting snow?? And we have A LOT of it!!!! I think we broke some records today, and it's supposed to all freeze over night. Most schools in the area have already closed or issued delays, ours is closed. The kids had a great time playing outside in it, building snowmen, having snowball fights etc. And I made some snow cream. (Ice Cream made out of snow)... Kids LOVED it!! Its the first time I've done it, and will have to make it a new tradition. Peyton was eating his and said "Mom I can't wait to make this for my grandkids!!".. LOL... He's really pushing it huh..
The ingredients needed for snowcream.
"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” ~ DR. Seuss
Peyton LOVES to read, he'll go through 1-2 books a day sometimes, and still not be satisfied. This is him next to the fireplace trying to warm up, with his book he got today. That's Maisy relaxing in her new bed we got for her a few nights ago..
I've been busy all afternoon working on some new Diaper Cakes! I hope to have these listed on Etsy this weekend.. Here's a sneak peek at what I have..
Please go to my blog listed below to see the others I've done. I'd really appreciate any help on passing my blog along, I'd love to get new visitors to my site!
Be sure to check out my Business Blog

No comments:
Post a Comment