Friday, February 12, 2010

Record Breaking Snow Amounts!!

Snow, Snow, and more snow!!!!  Some parts of TX ended up with nearly a foot of snow, with most of us averaging 7-9" I think I heard??  All I know was that it was A LOT of snow!! The kids didn't have school today so I stayed home with them.  We had fun making snowmen, having snowball fights, and just enjoying the beauty of it all, from inside the nice warm house!!  Aleena and Peyton were out there ALL day long, having so much fun.  Joey.. he didn't want any part of it, he's like his momma, wants the cold in small spurts!! 
Here are a few pictures of our day!!










I've also been SUPER busy working on my diaper cakes.. I REALLY enjoy making these, and would love for business to take off.  I'm trying to come up with incentives for people, that would make it worth while for them to share my business with friends and co-workers... any ideas??  Id love to find people that would highlight my business on there blog for a day? make a quick post? something?  :-D  Take a look at my link below, let me know what you think!!!  Let me know you were here...

Be sure to check out my Business Blog

No comments: