Saturday, February 20, 2010

Fun day with Lacie

This morning my sister called me asking if I could babysit my niece Lacie for a few hours! 
Lacie turned 2 in July, and she never ceases to amaze me.  With my kids being older, its easy to forget how fun these years are!  She tagged along to soccer practices and loved the playground, and the pond, and just running around everywhere!! Here are a few pictures of her today on our fun time together...





She seen a plane in the sky and was running around with her arms out saying "In the sky".. :-)
A few weeks ago I went skating with some family members, and Lacie was there, she REFUSED to go skating!!  Kicking, screaming, red in the face NO she was not going to go skating!!  We were talking about Dora, and I told her that if she'd put those skates on and go skating I'd go buy her some Dora skates!  After 1.5 hrs of fit throwing, she obliged, and put on the rental skates and had a great time for an hour.  So I held up to my promise, and today I went on a hunt for Dora Skates!

Be sure to check out my Business Blog
www.SouthernGalsBoutique.Blogspot.com

No comments: