Monday, February 08, 2010

boycotting steroids

Last week I was placed on a steroid pack for some issues I had going on.  I started taking them on Friday and felt pretty good all weekend.  I had a lot of energy this weekend, staying up late at night doing some housework, and waking up early.  Usually I spend my weekends with 0 energy, and tired.  I am not sure if it had to do with the steroids, or with the fact I started on Vitamins on Friday as well.  Last night I went to bed at 10:30, and woke up at 1:30AM. stared at my clock for a bit, dozed back off, and was back up at 2:30 this AM. I laid in bed, a million things running through my head, before finally getting out of bed at 4!!  I felt sick to my stomach, was really shakey etc.  I did some more housework, laundry, worked on a puzzle, browsed the web etc, trying to do things to relax, and nothing.  I ended up calling into work because I knew I wouldn't be able to stand on my feet, and remain alert, for 8+ hrs, let alone the 40 min drive ea way.  Around 11 I started to really crash, finally taking a 4 hr nap!!  I've decided I'm going to quit my steroid pack, starting today, and hope I get a good nights rest tonight!

Today we found out that Aleena's blood work came back normal!  She goes on Wednesday for an Ultrasound on the knot, and I go in Wednesday for an UltraSound as well...

I've added a few pictures of items I ordered on my business blog.. be sure to check it out!  And pass it on!

Be sure to check out my Business Blog
http://www.southerngalsboutique.blogspot.com/

No comments: