Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Ready for spring!!

I do live in TX right??  Where everyone always assumes it stays hot all of the time?? I'm from MI, and DISLIKE the cold weather.  But it really seems here lately that MI has moved to TX!  We are expecting snow, again??  I think this makes the 4th time this winter season?  I know, it's not much compared to the Eastern Region getting slammed by crazy snowfall amounts right now, but in my book, that is 4 times too many!! 

I'm ready to go on walks, enjoy the sunshine, have normal skin again, and some energy.  Right now I want nothing more then to curl up in the couch with my blanket, and not move.

Until then..
this is how I'm spending most of my free time in the afternoons.
Jeff bought Peyton a 750 pc puzzle, of the NY skyline??
So.. 1/2 of it consists of blue pieces for the Hudson River..
and the other 1/2 consists of buildings with lights!! :-)

Be sure to check out my Business Blog
www.SouthernGalsBoutique.Blogspot.com

No comments: