First some updates… Joey is feeling a little bit better. Yesterday, nearly 24 hrs after his appointment with Urgent Care, I finally walked in the door with his Tamiflu. Not with any help from my insurance company, or benefits department. But thanks to my baby sister Melanie, and her help. She works at a local pharmacy, and was able to help me get it figured out. But not without a lot of hours spent on the phone, and running around.. but without her, I wouldn’t have it that’s for sure. He’s still home from school, running a low grade temp, achy, chills etc. Yesterday we got a call from the nurses’ station because Aleena was in there. She had a horrible headache and just felt icky. She came home and took a nap and woke up feeling fine. Today she says she feels sick to her stomach some, but no fever or anything. So we shall see!!
Tomorrow Peyton goes to have a tooth removed.. He’s so upset about this, but it’s gone abscess and needs to come out! He just got braces not long ago, and has a tooth that is capped in silver. And it’s that tooth that has a bubble of fluid on the gum line, I don’t know if with the shifting something has gotten trapped under that cap, and caused an infection? He keeps asking questions about it, scared to have it pulled. Thank GOD Dad is doing that appointment, we all know I’d be on the floor passed out!
I had the giveaway going for nearly 2 wks and didn’t have one single person sign up for it! I’m really bummed about that… I always try to refer my friends out for their business when and where I can, if I order something that I like from someone, I’m sure to let everyone I know that can benefit from it know all about it. I’ve had many hits on my site from people reading, but no one would put a link in their post.. kind of depressing.. So I’ll be researching other ideas. I’m working on a kitchen towel cake, I hope to have it done soon. I think I already said that, but with Joey being sick and a crazy schedule I haven’t had a chance to work on it yet. With all of the rain this week I’m sure there will be time. I will also be creating a Towel Cake for a fundraiser our school is doing; I’m thinking a spa cake will be a good idea!
Thank you…
Carrie Rogers

No comments:
Post a Comment