Sometimes life gets so busy that we don’t really sit back and truly soak in what is going on around us. With all of the rain our games and practices have been cancelled for quite some time. So we’ve (or rather I’ve) been enjoying the simpler schedule our household is having. Joey is feeling MUCH better; I realized that when he was locking his brother out of the house last night. He’s always busy with after school activities or out with friends skateboarding. Yesterday though he and Peyton had a great time playing and goofing off with each other. Chasing each other around the house and out in the backyard, mud pit, playing catch and having fun. It’s so nice to see them getting along like that..
I was at the computer last night trying to get some things done and sweet baby girl Aleena gave me an amazing back rub. She LOVES to rub my shoulders, and I graciously let her for a good 10 minutes.
Today Peyton goes to get his tooth pulled out. He’s not very happy about this as I mentioned yesterday. Last night it was lightening some, and he is still scared of storms. He came down with a pouty face asking if he could sleep on our floor on a pallet. I of course said that was fine, already feeling sorry for what the guy has to go through today. I walked out of the room for a few minutes and came back to him in our bed.. After asking him to get on the floor he said but mom I wanted to cuddle and talk for a bit… How could I resist that?? so I laid in bed with him for a bit, talking about school, and movies and hugging on him. I’m not looking forward to him getting out of the cuddle stage, I pray it doesn’t come for awhile.
This is an old picture of them, but I love it.. my goofy sweet kids..
Carrie Rogers
No comments:
Post a Comment