Earlier this month I made this post about Joey getting the flu.. Unfortunately, it hit our house again this weekend.
Friday Night Peyton had a baseball game, and seemed to be fine throughout the entire game.
On the way home he started coughing, and said his throat was hurting "really bad".
We got home and took his temperature, and sure enough, he was running a low grade temp.
When he woke up on Saturday it was still low grade, and we went ahead and cancelled him playing in his soccer game that day.
I came home from Aleena's soccer game, and we took a nap together. By then his temp had gotten up over 101, and he was still complaining of a sore throat. I took this picture
of him after he had fallen asleep in my bed..
I could stare at this sweet little face for hours..
Look at the fuzz on his cheeks.. and those long eye lashes!!
and I love the pouty little lips.. and that little puddle of drool
under his head! LOL.. I don't really love that.. the sheets were thrown in the washer
as soon as he got up... ;-)
He woke up in the middle of the night last night with a temp of 103, and a horrible nasty cough.
I swore he had croup, he sounded like a seal barking. he couldn't even talk, was crying and trying to say something, but nothing would come out!! :-(
So I registered him for Care now at 3:30 this AM, and had him there when they opened by 9.
I LOVE there web check in, no need to wait in the lobby!
They call you when a room is ready for you.. that's the best thing when you don't feel good.
This picture was taken with my cell phone, he was trying to sleep on the bed in the room while waiting for the DR.


While we were gone though, Jeff was doing this for us... :-)
And doing some breathing treatments...
He's got a really bad sore throat, the DR was surprised he didn't have strep.. and his lungs are full of junk.. she said he was borderline with pneumonia... but that he was getting decent airflow..
so were doing treatments every 4-6 hrs...
I'll be home with him for the next few days.. hoping to get caught up on some housework..
do some cuddling with a sick little guy..
and work on my business some..
Speaking off.. please visit my other site.. www.southerngalsboutique.blogspot.com
I've added a "widget" to the left that shows some things in my Etsy Shop.
Any order placed before December 1st will save 10% off of there order (any total BEFORE shipping/handling) when you mention seeing it here! :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment