Monday, August 24, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame..

I used to say in the past that during football season, I became an NFL widow..
Here lately, I'm just an all around sports widow though...
Between the kids and the hubby and the sports they play..
and Peyton becoming a huge baseball fan over night! (thanks Jimmy ;-))..
My TV is always playing some sporting event..
its on in the car most of the time..
and I'm on the sidelines cheering on Jeff
or one of the kids most days of the week and weekends..
The kids signed up to be Jr Ranger Fans, and with that pkg
they get vouchers for free tickets to a game.
We finally took advantage of some last weekend when
they were playing Boston.
It was as always, a great time.
The kids enjoy going to the games,
and I enjoy going to watch them have fun..
Plus the nachos are pretty good too.. most of the time..

Jeff with Aleena and Peyton in front of our seats..



A hot dog at the ballgame beats roast beef at the Ritz. ~Humphrey Bogart

HEY... I think he's got my nacho?? ;-)


Trying to take some self portraits with the kids.... have to prove I was there too!!


A baseball park is the one place where a man's wife doesn't mind his getting excited over somebody else's curves. ~Brendan Francis


Our seats were right outside of the section where they do the live broadcast for Fox news.. Jeff put the kids on his shoulders and was able to get them on TV for a few seconds.. They were so excited.



There are three things in my life which I really love: God, my family, and baseball. The only problem - once baseball season starts, I change the order around a bit. ~Al Gallagher, 1971

No comments: