Jeff just went to see Daddy. We found out early this morning that Daddy was starting to get angry again and wanting to call the cops and have them come help him. So I thought it would do some good to have someone he knows go see him. He has no recollection of yesterday I’m sure, and it probably is scary for him to have a stranger there with him all of the time. Then I started thinking, could he have had a stroke during the surgery? He’s got a history of strokes; we’ve been told he’s at high risk of having another. The head nurse that Jeff seen at the hospital didn’t think so, but Jeff went to his assigned nurse and she said that it was funny because her and another nurse were just discussing the same thing. The DR did order a sleeping pill for him this AM and he’s now sleeping; thinking that his lack of sleep could be enough to cause hallucinations alone. They are going to be doing tests today to rule out a stroke. I pray that’s not what the issue is, but we need to rule out everything…
I’ll keep you posted.
Thanks….
No comments:
Post a Comment