Time always manages to get away from me so fast this time of year... I took off from work on Friday, and it feels like I didn't have any time off. Thursday night Jeff and I went to a Christmas party with MSA, he's on the board of directors. Friday was a busy day, the kids had there holiday parties, Aleena was presented an award and she had a Boston Tea Party Skit to take part in. I have pictures of those to upload later.. But here are a few others..
On Saturday my sister called wanting to know if she could come kidnap my kids for a few minutes and take them through some display in Frisco; while there the kids sat in Santa's lap and she snapped a picture with her cell phone. Aleena asked for a DS and Peyton asked for a Wii.

Saturday Jeff and I were out all afternoon running around finishing up our last minute shopping. He found this OU Santa Hat last weekend while out and wore it all weekend.

Were #1!!!

And I finally got my Xmas cards all mailed out! I'll try and update more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment