I haven’t updated in awhile so here are some of the deals I’ve gotten over the past few weeks…
This week…
Kroger;
2 boxes of Super Pretzels
2 boxes of Microwave Popcorn
1 bag of cookie mix
4 cans of evaporated milk
6 boxes of cereal
10 bottles of Powerade and Vitamin Water
2 bottles of Dial Handsoap
2 tubes of Toothpaste
2 boxes of Freezer Storage Bags
And a loaf of bread (not on sale, but needed)
My total out of pocket was $19.39! I saved $47.93
Albertsons didn’t have much, but I did get..
8 cans of chicken noodle/tomato soup
12 yoplait yogurts
1 large bag of shredded cheese and got 2 smaller bags for free
Spent $15.77 and saved $14.80
2 wks ago….
Kroger;
2 Bottles of Purex Laundry Detergent
2 Healthy Choice Steam Fresh Meals
2 4 roll count pkgs of Cottonelle Toilet Paper
4 packs of McCormick Brown Gravy Mix
6 Grapefruits
I saved $14.90 total; spending $8.95 out of pocket.
CVS;
1 8 roll pkg of Bounty Paper towels
4 pkgs of Stayfree personal items
I saved $16.00 total; spending $8.61 out of pocket. Plus I got $8. in Extra Care Bucks; so really I spent $.61 for this! J My savings was really high because there was a new CVS that opened in my area (3rd one in a 1 mile radius, that’s an entirely different topic of my soapbox though), so I got a $10 off $20 total coupon!
1 comment:
Wow - that is so impressive! How do you do it? Is it explained in an older blog possibly? That's so motivating too to actually see the items bought, how much it cost and how much you saved! Great job! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Post a Comment