Saturday, November 08, 2008

Army Men Barricade?

On our way home from the soccer fields this evening, Peyton came up with a great idea. He said "You know what I should do tonight! I am going to set my army men up outside of my door incase someone sneaks in, and they'll step on them and scream like a girl and that will wake me up!"... I just died laughing!
We have 1 more soccer game to go tomorrow in the tournament and were done! And Jeff has his last game of the season tomorrow as well. Aleena's team is currently in 3rd place; if we play well tomorrow we could easily go up to 2nd, so we'll see!
I finally went to the DR this AM; I have some form of dermatitis basically around my eye. He's put me on Clarinex, steroid cream, and some antihisitamine eye drops. He said it's a combination of many things that can make it flare up, dry skin, not enough sleep, and allergies.. So hopefully between these meds and me really trying hard to get 7-8 hrs of sleep a night it'll clear up.

No comments: