Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank you....

I just wanted to say a quick Thank You to those of you that voted for Lacie. She however didn’t make it to the 2nd round. L

What a long weekend I had! Friday night Jeff and I stayed up watching 24. We are huge 24 fans; getting excited each season; counting down the days until it starts again. It’s been awhile since we’ve watched it, with the writers strike, and then the stars stay in jail for a while. So to get our fix and catch up we’ve been renting the prior seasons, so we watched the first 4 hrs of season 1. Joey had 2 friends spend the night Friday night. We got up on Saturday and went to our kids soccer games, where Peyton scored a goal!! Went home and had a quick lunch and ran back to the fields to watch my nephew Austin’s game. Then we headed back home where I did a quick clean through on my house. We went to my cousin Regina’s house, and my neighbor, for a cook out. We were joined by my sisters and mom, and there kids... My Aunt Debbie popped in for a bit as well. We had a great time just hanging out. Saturday night Joey had 2 more friends spend the night, got up Sunday morning and worked on some laundry and went out for the day. We went to Kohl’s where Jeff spent his gift card from his birthday, got a few things for Aleena’s Halloween Costume, I got some closed toed shoes! Now that it’s getting cooler I can’t keep wearing my sandals I love. Then we grabbed some Popeye’s chicken and headed to mom and dads. We dropped Aleena off over there before we went shopping; she wanted to watch I Love Lucy movies with mom. After eating with them and hanging out for a bit we headed over to the soccer fields for Jeff’s game; which they won, again. AND Jeff had his 1st ever assist!! How awesome is that.
And today is Monday… Today my cousin Regina and I are heading to AAC to see The Cheetah Girls in concert. I took Aleena last year with my friend Jenny and her daughter, we had a great time and Aleena is so excited to go see them again...

PS... My laptop is still out of commission, so I’ll have to try and share pictures later... I’m hoping it gets fixed soon.

No comments: