At the beginning of the month I like to dig through my archives and see what I was doing this time last year… You can go here to read about it. Our family has come a long way since that time last year. We’ve gotten stronger after having gone through all of the struggles back then we were going through. For those of you wondering; Jeff and I are doing great as well. We have our typical marriage squabbles, and I think were back to “normal”. J
Jeff’s parents lost a very dear friend yesterday. Tom was a very sweet and funny man. He’s come to our house for there surprise anniversary party last year and Daddy’s 80th birthday party last month. He visited Daddy in the hospital many times over the years. Those of you at the party will remember how funny this man is! When Daddy went to blow out his candles Tom quickly said “Watch out, here come the teeth!” the laughter that erupted in our house from this man. And they were always trying to outdo each other on there birthdays. Mom sent us and Bridget every year on a card chase; determined to beat Tom’s previous card. They looked for the funniest card they could find for him. At Daddy’s birthday party last month Tom and I talked about MI; he had just gotten back from
No comments:
Post a Comment