I’m slowly getting back on the wagon so to speak. I just did my weekly weigh-in this AM in the break room; I now weigh 144lbs... That’s another pound for this week! Down 8lbs this month! I was so excited; on Saturday I wore a pair of jeans that 6 months ago I couldn’t even begin to get buttoned!! Most of my extra weight was around my mid section; I can tell that it’s going down some, and my thighs as well. I still have plenty to go... I don’t need to lose much weight, but man do I have some toning to do. Yesterday Aleena and I went on a 3 mile bike ride. I bought a medicine ball a few weeks ago that I’ve been trying to use while doing crunches and stuff. I need to spend my entire evening doing crunches! LOL… I’m also so proud of Jeff. He’s trying to lose weight and get back and shape. He’s joined an Adult Soccer Team, and he has been working out in the garage again as well. We don’t own a scale at home so I don’t know if he’s lost weight. He appears to have slimming down some as well.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment