Thursday, August 21, 2008

We have our teachers!!!


Tonight at our Elementary school we’ll be meeting Aleena and Peyton’s teachers. They’ve already called to welcome the kids to there class. I know who Aleena’s teacher is already, but I don’t think I know Peyton’s. I might when I see her, the name is familiar. Aleena has been saying all summer long that she wants this one particular teacher. Imagine the squeals that went through my house the other night when THAT teacher called to welcome Aleena to her class!!! She was super excited. Peyton had a teacher in mind that he liked as well; but he didn’t get her. I’m sure his teacher will be just as sweet. Tonight we get to go deliver our school supplies, sign up for the PTA, etc. My cousin and her kids will be joining us, since they are our neighbors now and our kids will go to the same school. J
Joey got his schedule the other day; it will have to change on Monday though as they didn’t put his Sports Training in the right school hour. I’ll give you his class list when it’s finalized. I do know that he’s taking French though! I wish he would have taken Spanish, hopefully it goes well.

Monday is our big day; I’ll have a 9th, 5th and 2nd grader!!

No comments: