Today it didn't even reach 60, it's very windy, rainy and nasty out there. It's in the high 40's low 50's at night.... Sad thing is we aren't ready for it. Our heaters are the only thing in our house run on gas, and with all of the financial troubles we've been through, I let that get disconnected several months ago. With expectations of taking care of it in the next few weeks. So needless to say we are without heat in our house right now. And they've added a large deposit onto our bill that has to be paid as well.
It's only 74 in the house right now but with the expected lows over the next few nights I'm afraid it'll get worse before it gets better.
Through Thursday our high will not be over 63, with the low at 45. Then on Friday our high gets up too 70, gradually getting up to 76 by next Wed, with the low still getting in mid 50's. It always seems we are taking a few steps forward to just get knocked back down. I'm REALLY tired of it all right now...
Off to work on the house some and get the kids into bed. I have to go add extra blankets to there bed for tonight.
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment