Thursday, August 30, 2007

Why I love my husband!!

He's such a goofball sometimes.. And other times can be the sweetest man. He's always been romantic, nurturing and just loving... He's a great father... We've had our problems but I truly do love him, and am so glad that things are looking up for us.. Well this morning I told him I wanted to eat chicken spaghetti for dinner and he asks me if I'm going to cook it. I said I didn't know how that he could.. So he sends me the following msg...

you boil noodles
kiss your husband
you boil chicken
hug your husband
you drain the noodles
play with your husband
you cut up chicken it bite size pieces
you nibble your husbands ear
you mix noodles and chicken together
you kiss your husband again
you open cream of soup cans
you diddle with your husband
you mix the soups with the noodles and chicken
you play with your husband
you pour in cheese with the other mixture
you drive your husband crazy
you pour chicken skitti in bowls
you kiss your husband again somewhere
you eat
we go to bed!!!

Pretty simple really don't forget the onion

He's such a nut!! But I love him..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww...this is so sweet!!!!!!!!
Love, Andrea

Anonymous said...

DAMN!!! You took the last great man out there...how could you do that to the rest of the world??? LOL