Thursday, August 30, 2007

Doing A Little Better!

I just got back from visiting my Grandmother. I can't explain how much joy it brought to me to walk in and find her awake, and talking!!! She's still really nauseated, her tummy is really tender. But she's not in nearly as much pain as before. They are sucking a lot of stuff out of her stomach so I think that's helping out a lot. Her potassium was low, so they've got her on a drip for that now. Her colon is still showing no activity, so please keep her in your prayers that it wakes up and joins the party!! :-) Thanks so much for all of your prayers. I have family coming in town tonight, my Aunt Becky, Uncle Keith and Becky's daughter Amy. And they are picking up my Aunt Susan and her husband Glenn on there way through in Arkansas. My grandma will have 9 of her kids here at once.. It would be nice if the other 4 could be here as well... She hasn't had all of her kids together in a long time...

No comments: