“Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.” Matthew 7:7 (NIV)
I've made diaper cakes in the past, and enjoy making them. I've always been told you really should start a business on the side and have just said Nah, I just have fun when I'm going to a shower and enjoy making them. . I'm also going to make Towel Cakes for Weddings, Bridal Showers and Housewarming parties. As well as a few other things. I've already got a name picked out, and will be doing a site soon I hope. I just ordered some supplies this weekend to design a few... So watch here for more information. I'll be counting on all of you guys to help spread the word for me as well!!
BTW, things are going OK between Jeff and I right now. We have a long road ahead of us, but we'll be OK I think. I decided the love between us for the past almost 12 yrs out weighs the hurt I went through. And we'll be OK.
He tore some Ligaments and a Tendon in his knee last month, and is slowly recovering from that, still hobbling along. His Dad has been in and out of the hospital a few weeks ago and is just now starting to gain some of his strength back. He's spent the past 1.5 wks in a wheelchair after passing out and suffering a bad fall. So please keep him in your prayers. Aleena's been a GREAT help to him over the past week.
((HUGS))
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment