





Hello everyone! Over the past few years I've made diaper cakes for various showers, and have enjoyed making them. I've always thought about trying to make them and sell them on the side, for some extra money. Well I figured there's probably no better time then now. We are still trying to dig our way out of our hole after Jeff got laid off in November.
So here are pictures of some cakes that I've made, that I can find pictures of. There are 3 different kinds here. 2 are made with regular disposable diapers. One is real simple with ribbons and flowers on them, and the other is full of little gifts and gadgets (diaper pins, toys, socks, rattles, bibs etc). And then I have one that's just made of blanets, receiving blankets, washcloths, and some booties on top of it.
I can custom make them with any theme, color, type of diapers etc. And will even ship them out of state if needed. These make great center pieces, gifts for those mothers that you don't know what to get for them, corporate baby showers etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment