Sunday, June 17, 2007

Baptism








Today my entire family was baptised. I was a little worried about Peyton, this morning he started crying saying he didn't want to get "Bapitised" (In his words). Peyton's not the kid that enjoys being in the water too much. He had a pretty scary moment in a pool a while back and hasn't enjoyed it too much since then. We talked to him in great detail again about what it would be like, how long it would last etc. He was REALLY excited after that. Jeff went first, then me, Peyton, Joey and Aleena. It was a time in my life that I'll never forget. We love our church, and our Pastor and his family. Thank you to the Perozzi's for introducing us, to you we are forever thankful. We love you and your family very much.




2 comments:

The Amusing Uterus said...

Wow, Carrie. What an amazing experience to share as a family. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Carrie, I am so proud of you and excited for you! I have been thinking about you all day and I'm so happy you got pictures and that you posted them.

God bless you, sister! I love ya!
Christina Jay