
I had to make an emergency last minute trip to Michigan this weekend, after finding out that my grandfather had been careflighted to a hospital and diagnosed with Lymphoma. We decided this was the best time to go, as my grandmother started radiation last week, and chemo today. While in Michigan I discovered something devastating to my relationship with Jeff. I have some important decisions to make over the next few weeks and I have to admit I don't know what to do. So anyway, this was a tough trip, and today was really tough as well, back at home. My kids could tell it, and Peyton is just so sweet. I was helping Aleena count as she jumped roped and after several minutes I told her I had to stop, as I just had too many things running through my head and couldn't concentrate on it anymore. Peyton was sitting next to me and he said, Well I only have 1 thing on my mind. To which I responded what would that be? He put his hand on my arm and said "Loving you momma".... to which my eyes swelled up with tears and I said Thank You baby, I wish that's what was on everyone elses mind this weekend.
Please pray for me, Jeff, us, our family. As this will be a tough few weeks for us.
Thanks.
Carrie Rogers
here is a picture of the gorgeous sunset from my trip to Michigan.
3 comments:
I am worried about you girl. Lots of hugs and prayers.
Carrie, you know I am always here for you! Feel free to email anytime you want.
Love you!
Jana
Hey girl! Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you! Email me if you need anything.
Jana
Post a Comment