Tuesday, May 22, 2007

blah blah blah

I'm feeling so bummed and lazy today... I was able to stay home yesterday from work and now I'm ready to be a SAHM again. I was able to get a lot of things done around the house in just a few hours here with no kids. 5 loads of laundry, went to the store, made up some snacks, cleaned my kitchen, living room, my bathroom, fixed beds, and cooked dinner. And I still felt great at the end of the day. Today, I'm tired and just want to go to sleep. Getting up at 4 AM is getting really exhausting, but that's my only option really. I have noone else to pick up the kids, I can't afford daycare for them. And even if I could, if I got off work later, that just gets me home later. Then there will be no time for the kids. I pray for the day when Jeff is making decent money with Nationwide, and I can be a SAHM. I have to admit, I've even tossed around the idea of doing daycare from my house again. I love the flexibility my job offers. And it's decent pay. But I had more energy doing daycare, had a cleaner house, had home cooked dinners. I felt appreciated.. not always by the parents, but the kids running up hugging me and saying they loved me was enough. If I could get parents that showed appreciation for my job, then it would be worth it. But to have parents show up 45 minutes to an hour late because they had errands to run, nails to paint etc.... It just wasn't worth it anymore. I've been out of it for almost 2 yrs now. Can you believe it??? WOW....Time sure has flown by.....

Off to get Jeff from work and then figure out dinner....

((HUGS))

No comments: