You all know the issues I've been having with Peyton and his blood work etc. I'm having more problems and don't know what to do at this point. I'm hoping my DR is open in the AM so I can call and talk to them about this.
Peyton has been getting nose bleeds a lot since his last blood work. About 70% of the days have had a nosebleed involved. Whether it's first thing the AM, in the middle of the night etc. It's all coming from 1 side, the left side. His nostril is really swollen now on that side and just raw as can be. Well this AM Jeff called me because Peyton woke up with what appeared to be a black eye, and little red dots around his lip and cheek, all on the left side. The nurse looked at him at school and said that up his sinus passage looks OK, that it's just swollen down at the nare, but that his eye wasn't black and blue anymore, but definately red. It's still red now, 12 hrs later. She said that maybe while he's sleeping some of the blood is pooling in the sinus cavity,and causing the swelling and redness?? I don't know.. I'm so ready for my baby to get healthy. We've been dealing with this since October. I feel like I'm never going to catch a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment