Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just some updates...

Sorry for the lack of updates…. As always, things have been busy…

Joey….. I’m so excited that he for the first time in about a year has all A’s and B’s on his report card!!! He’s always had at least 1 or 2 C’s on his report for as long as I can remember. Those were basically in his advanced classes, but that was OK with me. I’d rather have him work hard in advanced then be bored in regular classes. He’s such a great kid and I’m so proud of him


Peyton…… The DR really thinks that his nosebleeds were all due to allergy problems. After giving him his allergy medicines, applying Vaseline and doing saline spray numerous times a day, the nose bleeds have almost stopped. I say almost because he’s still getting some blood crustiness around his nose at night, but nothing major.



Aleena…. I’ll be taking her in soon for some nice pictures, with her long hair done up in some curls… And then my baby girl will be donating her hair to Locks of Love. She’s so excited about it and ready for it. Me on the other hand.. I’m excited she’s making a wise decision, but I LOVE her hair…



Jeff…. He’s now in a new office, his 3rd since joining Nationwide. He’s doing pretty well so far. He’s always busy when I talk with him, and this Agent seems to be a nice guy. Hopefully he’ll start making some decent money soon…





Me…. I’m bummed… I’ve been working 4-6 hrs of overtime a week just to help make it without Jeff’s income. It was enough to pay for our gas for the week, plus some extra money. Well it’s now been taken away from me… And at this time it doesn’t look like I’ll even be getting a raise! I’ve always been under the impression that every April (end of fiscal year) a raise is given out to everyone. Well it doesn’t look like it’s coming around this year; which really stinks, hopefully soon I'll find out differently... Oh well… What can I say or do… I’ve worked my tail off this year, learned a lot, had to put up with more then I needed to… We’ll see what next year brings around… If nothing, I can say I won’t be around…


My Grandma… She’s still in the hospital, has been there for a week now. She’s got Diverticulitis (infection of the colon) and a kidney infection. She’s unable to eat or drink right now, and last I heard they hadn’t started her chemo or radiation yet. So I’m not sure what is going to happen now. We found out last Friday that my grandfather has Prostate Cancer. Both of my moms’ parents are battling Cancer. My grandfather will be 84 next month, suffered a stroke about 2 yrs ago I guess it was. We’ll find out more over the next week or so I’m sure.

I hope everyone had a great Easter. My friend Kristi and I went to our friend George’s house for a play date and egg hunt with the kids the weekend before Easter. I got to visit with her mom who was in town from England; she’s such a sweet lady. Then we had an egg hunt at church, and then had my mom and sisters over for dinner on Easter Sunday. Kristi and I met with our friend Amy for lunch last week while she was working in Dallas; it was great to visit with her as well. On the 12th Jeff’s parents celebrated there 55th wedding anniversary, so we had a surprise party at our house for them this past Sunday. We had a GREAT time!! And they were so excited and surprised. And we were so excited we actually pulled it off!!!! Thanks to all of you that showed up to help make there day special...


I’ll try and update more later…

No comments: