Saturday, December 30, 2006

I knew it wouldn't last for long!!

Mom is sick now!! I'm running a fever, my throat hurts, and every muscle in my body aches... I'm sure I have strep... Thankfully I have a RX here to get filled, so that'll be getting done first thing in the AM. I just took 2 bendryl and some Aleve, so hopefully I'll sleep well tonight. My goal was to work my butt off in the house tomorrow and get it clean. My hours are all out of whack at work and I just don't have the energy to do anything when I get home. And no-one else is really helping to keep things picked up either. So my house is in bad shape right now. And all of my Xmas decorations need to be taken down as well...

Happy New Year to you all!!!

2 comments:

OurLilypad said...

oh no! Hope you are feeling better and soon!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie. Please take it easy and I hope you get well soon. I truely believe that moms have to get sick once in awhile so that we slow down. We don't always know when to take a break and just relax. I hope you are feeling better soon. Remember you are in my prayers, and keep the faith.
Love you!
Jana