Last month Jeff had a Holiday party to attend for an organization that he's on the board with. I had taken that day off of work because Peyton wasn't feeling good and spent the day in my PJ's cleaning, taking care of a sick kid etc. When the day slipped away from me I realized it was time to start getting ready and go to this party with Jeff. While the thought of going out sounded good, the thought of putting on clothes, makeup, etc didn't sound like to much fun. I'm glad I ended up going though. We had a GREAT time.. I met everyone on the board with him, including there spouses. Had a few drinks, some GREAT food and lots of funny moments. We need to make it an effort to get out more, without the kids. Even just a nice dinner alone now and then would be nice. But first he's got to start making some money so we can afford it! Here are a few pictures Aleena snapped of us before heading out..

Is it apparent I've gained some weight? Look at the strain in Jeff's face trying to hold me up!! LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment